Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thats MY church!!

I got forwarded this blog post about our church this week and immediately was so thankful (or MORE thankful) of where God has us! Thats MY church I wanted to tell whoever was near me (except most of those people around me at the time, go there too;).

Steve and I love our church! We love the vision our Pastor has, and we love to serve our church and be under his leadership. God has already used him in so many ways in my life personally, our family, and my extended family. Its nice to read others articulate what Steve and I have felt for MONTHS!! Just felt proud, and thankful, and blessed and wanted to share!

One of the times my father was here visiting, I remember him sharing with my Pastor's wife that it wouldn't surprise him if God used our church as a proto-type for the area! It wouldn't surprise me either!!

No comments: