Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Chris Tomlin is Stalking Us

Ok, not really, but on Thursday mornings, we have worship as a family to a CD. Chris Tomlin's new CD is the new family favorite! (Which really needed to happen because my kids were starting to dread Jeremy Riddle...) I printed out words to Sing, Sing, Sing and Exalted and we had worship to those. Well, we started praying afterwards with the CD still playing, and the last song on the CD is our HYMN we are studying Fanny Crosby's All the Way my Savior Leads Me started playing. I stopped praying and we all looked at each other in amazment, we had no idea that it was on this CD! Is God trying to say something to us? hehe If I was a true Charismatic I would think it was a confirmation to something;) Nik bursts out, "Chris Tomlin is stalking us!" Yeah, I am sure that is it!

We went ahead and finished praying and then sang his version. The kids were pretty proud they knew most of the words. God's moving in our worship time;);)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool - I love it when stuff like this happens! And Nik's response is so funny!