Monday, February 23, 2009

If you are a parent...

Here are the links I promised from the Ted Tripp seminar that I listened to online. I am about to do it again, they are that good. He gives SUCH a great biblical perspective on parenting, and laying that foundation of the gospel and instilling Godly character. I have been mulling over these since the beginning of January, and I feel like I STILL don't totally have it yet! Let me know if you listen to them and what you think. I would love to say that I will blog about each session (cause I really would like to), but we all know what kind of blogger I am. Maybe...

The Call to Formative Instruction

Giving Kids a Vision for God's Glory

Helping Kids to Understand Authority

Helping Kids to Understand the Heart

Overview of Corrective Discipline

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these! I read his book but will definitely listen to these when I have a chance!